Thanksgiving table decor


Can hardly believe Thanksgiving is almost here. This year, summer  has gone by so fast. I’m just glad I do love fall and so it happens, I love Thanksgiving.  While trying to get inspired for Thanksgiving  décor I came across some really beautiful and creative centre pieces and table décor. Here are some of my favourites I found.

Groupings1


Groupings3

Love that rustic candle wrapped in cinnamon. I made a couple similar to the one in the picture. It's very easy. Everybody can do it.  http://leiasculinarytreasures.blogspot.ca/2013/10/fall-decor.html

I like the idea of using large pumpkins as food platter holders on a buffet table. Great idea.  Not only decorative but functional also.

Groupings2

Candles and more candles.  Love them too. They are great to incorporated in your table décor.  You just have to be aware not to use any strong scented candles at your dinner table. Use unscented ones so they don’t interfere with the aroma of food.

Groupings4


Groupings6


Groupings5

My inspiration photos were gathered from Top Dreamer, Good Housekeeping, Martha Stewart, and Country Living Magazine.

Following are some of my own Thanksgiving decorating ideas.

IMG_5091

This is a simple, quick and easy centre piece. I used a gold metallic finish tray, some leaves a few pumpkins and placed a candle holder with an orange candle stick in the centre.

IMG_8573

Thanksgiving Table setting.

To add décor to my table I covered the centre of my table cloth with an ornate table runner, added a few random pumpkins, some tea lights, pumpkin name place holders, (my daughter made for each place setting) and napkin rings.

IMG_8645

Detail picture of the pumpkin name place holder. You can find detailed  instruction on how to make them here:

IMG_7640

With my daughter’s help we made the napkin rings also. For complete and detailed instructions on how to make them, go to Napkin Rings. 

More tips on Thanksgiving holiday preparations here:  

Hope you all have a beautiful Thanksgiving holiday!

Leia’s Culinary Treasures

Comments