Strawberry Smoothie


It was one of those mornings when I didn’t feel like eating much…I like to drink one of those probiotic drinks before breakfast, but they are so small, and one is just never enough. I love strawberries  so I thought, why not make a smoothie….and so, I did. The results; it tasted wonderful, its satisfying and actually something good for you! I love it!!

Here is the easiest recipe ever!!

To your health!!

straw-smooth

Ingredients:
5 strawberries
2 – 3 oz (90 ml.) each, Danone Danactive, strawberry probiotic drinks
1/2 small frozen banana
whipped cream, for garnish, optional

Directions:
Wash strawberries, remove stems and cut in two. Place in blender.

Slice frozen banana and place in the blender; and Danone drink and blend all together until smooth.

Place in a tall glass; garnish with whipped cream if you like and serve.

Makes: 1 serving

Leia’s Culinary Treasures

Comments