Happy 1st year !


It’s hard to believe that one year has gone by since I started this blog… This past year has been a very busy year for me, with plenty of excitement (more that I cared for sometimes) but also, a lot of fun, sharing my love for cooking and baking with all of you, my dear readers and blog followers.

I want to thank you for your interest in my blog. I appreciate all of your inputs and comments! Keep them coming! Your support means more to me that I can say.

To celebrate this mile stone, I baked a batch of my favourite muffins. I shared some with one of my friends who came by for a visit, and I would very much like to share  them with all of you….virtually at least... Allow me to share ( or re-share) this wonderful recipe with all of  you, my fellow cooks and bakers.  Enjoy them warm with a dab of margarine (or butter). For the recipe, click on the picture.

May we continue  the journey together for many years to come!


Muffins
    
Leia’s Culinary Treasures

Comments