Pumpkin Latte


Coffee House Inspired Pumpkin Latte.

This days, we all trying to find ways to save money and usually the first thing to go is our favourite coffee house drink. My indulgence this fall has been the pumpkin spice latte. As this is a rather expensive little treat, my daughter and I “played” in the kitchen until we came up with the perfect replica to this coffee house drink.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

IMG_9140
 
 
Ingredients:
1/3 cup of hot brewed  Espresso
1 oz. ( 2 –3 tbsp.)Torani Pumpkin Pie syrup
1/2 cup of hot milk
Whipping cream, optional
Cinnamon,  a dash sprinkled on top   
 
Place brewed coffee in a mug.  Add the Torani pumpkin pie syrup. Stir to mix.  
Using a milk frother, froth the hot milk; pour over coffee holding back foam.  Spoon foam on top or use whipping cream if you like.
Sprinkle with  cinnamon.
Enjoy!

Comments