Do you feel like your grocery bill keeps going higher and higher? Well, you are not alone!
Yes, we all seen the cost of food going up and if you think about the fact that most consumers throw out 40% of the food they buy, makes us come to the realization that we could do better in lowering our bills by doing a little plan-ahead before actually going out shopping.
Here are a few tips to help save time and money on your next trip to the grocery store.
- Plan your weekly meals and write them down. Using grocery coupons and store specials can also help you not only plan your meals but also cut down on your spending.
- Make a grocery shopping list!
- Check you refrigerator for vegetable and other thing that you might have already on hand so you don't spend extra because you forgot about it.
- Shop your freezer and your pantry.
- Plan meals using leftovers (if you have any).
- Go shopping grocery list in hand and stick to the items on the list!
- Never shop when you are hungry. You will buy more things than you need! (you mean it never happened to you?)
You can read the whole article here:
"Grocery Shopping 101"
Hope you find the ideas useful and helpful and help you save on your next trip to grocery shopping!